Saturday, January 30, 2010

Mango! Contest! Fun times!

The official Mango Monster (oops, Minster) contest begins today. Go here to vote! I have been nominated for the Working Girl (technically "Working Dog") category, which will appear over the next couple of days. Crazy lady is very impressed with my quick transition from Shy Dog to Service Dog. I even learned how to find help, if she has a seizure! How cool am I?I'm not on the site, yet-- but I'll remind you to vote for me, once my category is posted on Mango Minster's site. Break-a-leg to all competitors!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wooo sooooo got my vote!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

You rock, Sugar Sweet!!! We will be watching for your group to appear.

Woos, Phantom and Thunder

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'll be snoofing fur woo!

Best of Lukhk!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Unknown said...

You go, Sugar! I'm holding my breath for the reminder :)
Twink!