Saturday, November 7, 2009

Mind control = epic failure

Do you see me?Do you see me, now?Ah yes, my favorite activity-- watching Grannie cook. Crazy lady's office is in a loft, above her parent's house. She can peer over the wall and catch me spying on Grannie. I try to give her the demon look, with some itty bitty mind control: "You don't see me, I'm not here, I'm chasing squirrels"Mind control never works. Crazy lady is too wily. She just rolls her eyes and tells me to "come." And darn it-- I always obey. Oh well, time for a good sulk-and-plot session...mmmm...squirrels...

3 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Yummmmmmm is khorrekht!

Skhwirrels!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Anonymous said...

FMD's are not so good at mind control. Siberians however are masters...Juno mind trick is very dangerous for humans to be around!

Piappies World said...

Hi there Sugar!

You have such a sweet face. We like your blog and we hope we can be friends. We like practicing mind control over our mommy but we end up zzzzzing away whenever we try to concentrate too much.

Do drop by and visit us when you're free and hope we can share more of our adventures together.

Thankies!

- Fudgie, Princess, Scrappy, Bullet, Frappie, Mocha & Sugar