Thursday, September 3, 2009

What? No peanut butter?

Remember a couple of months ago, when crazy lady would put peanut butter on her toes to encourage friendship (not fear) with her ugly flat feet? I used to growl at her 9 inch stumps, whenever they approached my head or body. Sometimes, I even snapped at her big toe if it touched my head. These days? I demand affection from her toes! With NO peanut butter!Hah! Even scaredy dogs can learn to love those things that once tormented us.No matter how ugly or unsightly they might be...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! i need to put peanut butter on the pied piper fella that comes to chase away the bugs... mabye loki would learn to love him too!

way to go Sugar!

Loki sends you formosan body slam and juno sends you kissy kisses and play bows.