Monday, October 5, 2009

Watchful Waiting

It's no secret that crazy lady is not well. She's stuck at home, and using a cane, neck brace and other contraptions to get around. The docs have allowed her to drive "defensively," which means "slow, with no accidents and freeways." Computer usage is strictly limited. Reading is difficult. She fell down while picking-up dog poop last week, so the-powers-that-be are restricting her time outside. Oh yeah, she is not a happy, cheerful person, right now. She was sarcastic and surly on good days, before her silly neck decided to cause trouble. Now, she growls more than Popeye! Me? I'm fine. Usually, I am not a normal pack creature who enjoys a lot of dogs and social activity. I prefer my isolation, one caregiver, and squirrels, cats, bunnies and Bambi to torment. And, of course, I love the sun:Give me a sun-shiny day, and I am a very happy dog (like the booty shot?):First, though, I need my morning stretches:Then, I peruse the territory (and pee on the neighbor's dog, who tries to stick his head under the fence):Finally, I bask in the Glory of the Sun:

8 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

OMD!

I love your Doga!

It is soooo me!

Good lukhk with your khrazy lady - I have my own to watch too!

Maybe we should meet in the middle somewhere and exchange tail tales!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Of khourse, I like the booty shot too!

Anonymous said...

The booty looks like Loki's apple bottom! Sugar you hussy...

Peeing on the neihbor's dog is dope! Juno and Loki give it two paws up!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Hi Sugar,

Khyra told us about you and so we came to say hi. Thunder has tried to pee on the dog next door but now he won't come close enough to the fence. TD has to practice long range shooting. Nice to meet you.

woos, the OP Pack

Pee Ess, we have a crazy human too.

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Khyra told me about you to. I came to say hello.. I am a kitty but have lots of woofie friends too. Very nice to meet you.. Hugs GJ xx

Mochi and Bali said...

Hi Sugar! Khyra told us about you. You're so cute! Love your pictures! :)

Mochi

Unknown said...

Hi Sugar
You can make a stretch video.. I'd watch it every morning to start my day.

Khyra.. told us to check u out.
norwood

Donna said...

U looks kewt in your pikshers. I hope ur friend gets better soon.

Unknown said...

sugar..
maybe you should do the driving. Mom feel better plz.
norwood