Monday, November 24, 2008

Doggy Household Adventures...Bandit's Back!

Seven dogs in the doggy household last night-- including a special surprise...
Bandit! He's the dude on your right, next to my former squeeze Otis. His leg is fixed, and he loves life. Here he is, playing tug with Popeye.
The folks who adopted Bandit returned him on Friday. They didn't want him anymore, but that's okay. They are fools. I LOVE Bandit. I even dumped Otis for this new man in my life! He's gorgeous, studly and a tease. Otis will always have a special place in my heart, but Bandit is my new love. Ah, love...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome blog! Did you hear the good news!?!?!? This citigroup bailout is opening new avenues for the citizen to be bailed out.

Types of Bailout Assistance

Team Perry said...

you are right and wrong. We are fools but we love him very much and want another chance w/Bandit. We made a hasty decision which we can barely live with now. We love him so much!!

Anonymous said...

Bandit's a hottie! wish i could get another, and another, and another....sigh. hope all goes well with Bandit's home...